Intelligent implementation of ultra-modern materials and manufacture technologies allows Uvex to construct frames of reduced size in combination with high mechanical durability. Uvex Carbonvision 9307 protective goggles offer an unmatched level of comfort to the user despite their high level of mechanical stability. A layer of thermoplastic polyurethane in the frame provides ideal individual adaptation that is easy to clean and maintain. The goggles weigh barely 46 g and are without a doubt one of the most lightweight protective goggles with a wide field of view available on the market. They allow for extended work time without loss of focus and problems connected with comfort, which improves the user’s efficiency.
Uvex Supravision Extreme
Lenses covered with uvex supravision extreme coating are more resistant to scratches on the outside and never mist over on the inside. Lenses do not mist over because the coating never reaches its saturation point. Especially intended for work in places with high humidity and a long time of condensation.
– Panoramic, low-profile construction with innovative frames, band and material which reduces the weight of the goggles
– most advanced materials combine hard and soft components that adapt to the user’s face by creating soft, efficient seals around the eyes
– Soft sealing protects against dust, liquid splash and mechanical hazards
– Easy and hygienic cleaning is assured by the ability to detach the lenses from the frame
– Adjustable, high quality strap provides individual, pressure-free adaptation
– Uvex Supravision Extreme lens coating provides excellent protection from misting over
– Compatible with other means of personal protection such as masks, ear protection and helmets
– Available also with neoprene mask and detectable